Saturday, January 1, 2011

Fussy and Fancy Challenge #27 - Celebration gift and matching card

OK so I just got some copic markers for christmas!  Santa brought me the 36A collection, I love them but I definatly feel the need for more so since my b-day is coming up fast I am hoping to add another set to add to my collection.  I was so excited about trying them out that I have made a few cards that I am sharing today.  since they are all inspired by various challenges I am posting them seperatly.  This first one is the first image that I have colored with my copics!  It is a stamp a Kraftin' Kimmie image.  Fussy & Fancy have a weekly challenge, I love there moto, Less is more... but more is better!  That is so me, of course I HAVE to play there whenever I can so this week's challenge was about making a card and matching gift so here it is.

Here is a close up of the top flower cluster.  The daisies and leaves are punched with another chrismas gift and did you notice the pearls on the snowflakes... I got this product from Sweeden it is sort of like liquid pearls only better, it is called Pearl Maker by Waco.  As hard as I try with liquid pearls I always have this little nib that stickes out but with this stuff no nibs.  I also used it for the trim and pom-pom (pardon my french) on the hat.  I absolutley love this stuff.  Take a look for yourself.


Thank you for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love your flowers.
    Happy New Year!
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and gift. Thank you for joining us at fussy and fancy.
    Gabbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, totally fabulous and their moto is totally me too! Cute image & love the colors. I have been wanting to buy liquid pearls but you have me searching for this stuff now! Thanks for sharing your creations! It's been a pleasure to have been able to visit your site as a member of the F&F team! Thanks so much for participating in our end of the year challenge of a gift & matching card!! Happy Crafting in 2011!! Corry- Fussy & Fancy DT

    ReplyDelete