Friday, March 4, 2011

It's Happy Friday!!

I love that I am off every second Friday... this is MY day to relax and play, my daughter is at school and the house is empty... guilt free R&R!!  So I started playing this morning and here is what I came up with! 


The card is based on the sketch over at Kenny K Challenge Blog Challenge 34, for the the color palette I used Color Cue {12} challenge, since I used a digital image and it is March Digi Day Challenge At Stamp something this card is also being entered in that challenge.  I love playing along in challenges! 

The image is Download Diva from Kenny K, She is coloured with copics, here is the breakdown

Skin: E00, E21 & R20
Hair: E33, E35 & E37
Clothes: BV02 & BV04 - BG09 & BG15

The papers were all random scraps and of course the flower is a Prima sugared rose.

Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. Joelle, this is a beautiful card, fabby image coloured beautifully, thank you for playing along with us @ KKKG's challenge blog. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish I could use Copics like that! Well, first, I need to break down and purchase them. LOL! I'm having difficulty getting past their price tag on a one-income, family budget. Fabulous use of our color palette! Thank you so much for playing along with our Color Cue this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, and I love the bold use of teal. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing with us at KKKG this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card, sweetie, such a fab take on the sketch, and I love the image you have used…..
    Thanks for joining KKKGC this week...........

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable - great coloring girly! Thank you so much for playing along with wPlus9's Color Cue this month!!

    ReplyDelete