Friday, March 11, 2011

Playing in Paradise

It's Friday which means that it's time for another challenge over at Scrapbooker's Paradise.  This time there is a great sketch by Allison one of there DT members.  I got to play with the design team again this week!  What a great time I have been having with them... Here is the sketch that we got to play with


There was also a variation on the sketch for a layout but I stuck to the card, here is what I ended up with.


The image is from The Stamping boutique, she is called Princess Jennifer Latte Bubble Bath you can find her here.  I had so much trouble with my copic color selection on this card it took forever to get the color's to blend right... I eventually got it to a stage that I like it... and now I really like the way it turned out!

I will be submitting this card in a few challenges this week!  I love being able to play along and get inpired by all the different challenges available in blogland!  What a great place to hang out!

The Stamping boutique - Monthly Contest
Creative Card Crew - No Flowers
The Crafty Pad - Use Ribbon
Copic Creations - Complementary Colors
Make it Colourful - Colour With Shine

9 comments:

  1. Love it! Great sponging and coloring here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING COLORING AND NICE TOUCH OF THE SHINY TUB!This color pallete i don't see quite often i really like it.Nice job ^=^

    Thanks for colouring with us at MAKE IT COLOURFUL!RubyM:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image, and I could just slip into a tub like that right now, lol. Gorgeous colouring. Thanks for joining us at Make It Colourful. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh. Your coloring is wonderful! Your use of complementary reds and greens is stunning. So glad you could join us at Copic Creations ~ good luck to you.
    Hugs...Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and love your colours
    Thanks for joining us at CCCC this week
    Best wishes and good luck
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a adorable card! Love your color choices as well as as your perfect embellishments! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Card Crew!
    Denise
    CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Joelle! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Lovely coloring, and pretty lacey details! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique!

    ReplyDelete