Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It's Wednesday!

Happy hump day everyone!  I hope your week is coming along quite well... It's Wednesday which means that we are half way to yet another weekend but more then that I get to show you another project that I made with my Heartfelt Creations Stamps!  I really like the way this card came together.  I used the sketch over at Priscillastyles Sketch # 117.  I love using sketchs whether I am creating a card or a layout it is just a wonderful starting point.


I love making my own fowers and with Heartfelt Creations abondance of styles and options the possibilities are endless for the gorgeous blooms that can be created!  I just love the way these came out.  Simple and yet so pretty, at least in my opinion!  Well thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.  Be sure to check out what the rest of the DT team has created here!  They are such a talented bunch and I am so honored to be a part of such an awesome team! 

1 comment: