Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Last Heartfelt Wednesday!

I'm a little sad posting this last post for Heartfelt Creations project!  I can't believe a year has already gone by, I had so much fun designing for HC but it will be nice to stand by and watch what the other designers do!  They have another amazing design team for this term!  I just love there products so I'll still be playing along with the alumny just without the deadlines.  Well I thought I'd create a layout for my last HC project... Here is what I came up with...


I just love the way the flower cluster came out on this page.  As always please check out what the rest of the designers came up with this week.  I did have a little bit of additional inspitation for this project.  I love playing around with some of the challenge sites in blogger and I found a few that were really interesting to me.  Kraft It Up has a great challenge on right now we had to use Kraft cardstockas the base and we had to add another 3 kraft items to the page as well so I have the border piece, the photo mat and the alpha blocks where printed on kraft.

I also used the sketch over at Bird is the Word... this is fast becoming another favorite site for there incredible inspiration.  The word was... as if you couldn't guess Future, I used the Eleanor Rosevelt quote... "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of there dreams."

Well thanks for stopping by!


 

4 comments:

  1. Best Wishes and Good Luck on your future endeavors Joelle. It was a pleasure to work with you on the Heartfelt Creations design team. Your layout this week is so sweet and adorable. The flowers are just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh love all that "fussy cutting" Joelle. Thanks for playing alon at KIU. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dear, what a lovely page!
    xx and tks for playing with us at BITW
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page Joelle.. adore your beautiful flower cluster!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at BITW :))

    ReplyDelete