Saturday, July 16, 2011

I'm late! I'm so very late!!

Well due to some technical difficulties... possibily more operator error then computer glitch, although I'm not ready to completly admit to that yet... my pre-schedualed post did not work... argg!  Going to have to try to figure out what went wrong!  I am at the beach this week... came home for a golf tournament today and noticed that this didn't post!  Well Wednesday was the reveal of the brand new release for HC's Botanical Garden Collection... and what a gorgeous line it is and as always the folks at Heartfelt creations will give away the entire line to a lucky person... beleive me when I tell you that you NEED this line!  Does not matter whether you make cards or pages... if you like flowers you will without a doubt need this line!  Winning is easy.  Leave a comment on this post or on the Heartfelt Creations Blog and you could win!  What could possibly be easier.  and when you are there check out what the rest of the team did... Pages... Cards... Tags and so much more!  What a versatile line!!  Here is what I did with these new stamps!


Here is my little confession... I normally start with the picture and add the paper and then figure out how to embellish it but when I got this new stamp set... well I started with the flowers... I stamped, cut them out and sprayed and shaped them and then I though OK what am I going to do with them... this page came together so easily.  I found a great sketch and followed it... where did I find the great sketch?  I have no clue!  I looked and looked and can't figure out where it came from!  LOL!  Some days I am a little sillier then most.  I so wish I could give credit for this sketch!  When I find it I will add it to this post but in the mean time here are a few close ups of the flower clusters.







Well hopefully you will have fun with this set and remember to leave a comment here or on the Heartfelt Creations blog or any of the designers blog by July 19 and one lucky person will win the entire release valued at $75.00. The winner will be announced on the HC blog on July 20.

4 comments:

  1. Better late than never. This is beautiful. I love those flower. You are right, I need this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are beautiful and make for a great e embellishment on this lovely page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Definitely better late than never.

    ReplyDelete