Friday, August 5, 2011

Great Beauty

Here is a page that I just created for the Swirly Girl Challenge - Get your weave on!  I had so much fun with this challenge,  here is what I came up with...



  I weave some paper strips to make my circle behind the photo and added the flocked rub-ons by Prima which were the requierments of this challenge...  Here is a close-up of these elements.


I added pearls to the weaved pattern and the rub-ons to add to my flower cluster.  The tutorial for the lacy Glass flowers can be found here.  Here is a better look at the title work...



I love the laced up look that I see on many projects so I added that element to my page as well as the paint splatter for the extra touch of grunge.  I'm not sure why but I love mixing styles on the page, this one is a mixture of shabby chic and grunge... I like the mix.  Well that is it for me today.  Wishing you a great and creative weekend!!

1 comment: