Thursday, November 10, 2011

Well it's better late then never!

I just got off my night shift and realized that I forgot to post my project for Heartfelt Creations on my blog.  Naughty me!!  Can you beleive the sneak for the Black Friday Release!  WOW!!  This new collection is something else!  I can't wait to share it with you but for this week I decided to play with a mixed media canvas... Here is what I came up with!


I'm really pleased with the way this one turned out!  I love getting messy and these stamps are just so much fun to play with in this medium!  Here is a close-up of the flower...


As always the directions to creating this project can be found on the HC Blog.  Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

  1. love the big bold flower! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joelle I adore sunflowers and yours looks amazing. I must read your directions to find out how you got that yummy gloss look. It's stunning.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sunflower is stunning and the project looks like it'd be a lot of fun to do!

    ReplyDelete